When we start our mining operation you are likely to get more bitcoins for your money, and less risk due to the following reasons:
1. Based on the current hashrate and bitcoin price (Jan 1 2019) the cloud mining contract equals to buying Bitcoin at a significant discount to the Bitcoin price. Although this may vary due to changes in the hashrate, a cloud mining contract will historically give you more bitcoin each month, than what you had received for the same amount of money buying bitcoin directly in the market.
2. A cloud mining contact give you the possibility to build yourself a monthly cash flow, rather than having to speculate on timing in such a volatile market as the bitcoin price.
3. If the Bitcoin price falls, the global hashrate also falls, giving you more bitcoin each month making up for much of the price risk associated with bitcoin.
4. It is very difficult to safely buy a large amount of bitcoin in the market due to the maximum purchase cap at the bitcoin exchanges. A cloud mining contract is often the only way of safely getting a large amount of bitcoin for your money, and for institutional funds and investors to diversify into bitcoin.
5. A cloud mining contract gives you freshly mined virgin bitcoins that is often valued more than circulated bitcoin due to the 100% certainty they have not been used for any illegal activities. The only way to receive real virgin bitcoins is through mining or buying the miners wallet directly.
6. A cloud mining contract gives you the possibility to mine other SHA-256 algorithms and crypto currencies if they become more valuable or profitable than Bitcoin in the future, making diversification possible and eliminating much of the risk associated with just buying one type of cryptocurrency.
If Evolution Global new chip is working as the tests are showing it is likely to do, we expect to be the mining operation with the lowest break-even price of any mining operation in the world today. This means we are likely to continue to mine also at low bitcoin prices, even when our competitors have to shut down their operation due to their higher costs.
By prepaying for electricity and all costs on a long term perspective it gives us stability to guarantee service in the years to come. In a industry where too many contracts are dependent on maintenance fees to be paid from the rewards every day. There is a added risk that operations will cease if there is a temporary downward trend in pricing or rapidly increased complexity. We will continue mining regardless of the future price development of BTC. As we see a future where prices again will increase radically.
We charge no pool-fees! all coins the pool earn (Mining reward + Transaction fee allocation) are split proportionally
among our pool members based on their hashrate share.
When comparing us to other vendors please do look for this often hidden fee. Which is 1-2% of all your mining proceeds and quickly adds up to a large amount over a period of 5 years.
After buying hashrate with us you simply need to sit down and wait a while.
Mining is expected to start around May 2019.
Once mining starts you will be notified via the email you registered when you placed your order. Make sure you keep this email updated at all times.
You will be notified via email about mining startup and will then be required to register your wallet address (BTC, BCH) or other currencies we will support.
Once this is done sit down and relax and see the bitcoins coming in to your wallet on a regular basis. We will do all the hard work for you.
In principle you can add multiple purchases to your account later. We only plan to sell limited capacity to the public. We expect to be sold out shortly and do not plan to re-open sale to the public as our focus when expanding will be on professional investors buying large volume capacity.